Skip to content
- Do you want to receive email in any POP3 email account you have from anywhere using a browser?Do you want to send email from any browser using any of your email accounts to anyone else?
- Works anywhere. As long as you can access the web server using a browser, you can use AnyEMail. No need to have direct TCP/IP access, works through a proxy, even a firewall.
- Can access any email accounts you have. Great if you have multiple email accounts on different POP3 servers.
- Can send email to anyone using any of your email accounts.
- Easy to use. No setup, just enter email addresses of your POP3 account. You can access multiple accounts at the same time, just popup another browser window, and go the URL for the CGI program.
- Fast. Because most of the work is done on the web server, which has fast internet connection and fast CPU.